Prepare for a Career in Massage Therapy, Makeup Artistry, or Skin Care!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? Consider a career in massage therapy, makeup artistry, or skin care.
Massage therapists and skin care professionals work in a wide variety of environments, including resort spas, cruise ships, medical offices, destination spas, and day spas. Makeup artists work in spas and salons, and they also work in the motion picture, television, cosmetics, bridal, and fashion industries!
Many massage therapists, skin care professionals, and makeup artists start their own private practices!
Why choose Florida College of Natural Health?
- Graduate in as little as 6 ½ months.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.*
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- We have been serving the state of Florida since 1986.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our public clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Our graduates work for many of the top spa industry employers in the nation.
- Day or evening classes are available.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Florida College of Natural Health is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Florida College of Natural Health cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 200 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Florida College of Natural Health.
Degree and Diploma Programs
The Florida College of Natural Health offers degree and diploma programs leading to
- Massage Therapy
- Makeup Artistry
- Skin Care
- Paramedical Skin Care
* Financial aid is not available for the 300-hour Skin Care Training Program.