National Massage Therapy Institute Educates Future Licensed Massage Therapists
At the National Massage Therapy Institute, we devote our entire curriculum to massage therapy. The school’s massage therapy program has been carefully crafted by local industry experts and aims to produce qualified massage therapists to meet the industry’s growing demands.
Whether you’re seeking a career in massage therapy or adding massage therapy to your healthcare skillset, NMTI has options that may work for you.
We are a student-focused school. We surround you with support from instructors, Admissions, Financial Aid, and Career Services.
NMTI supports you through to graduation, then to your first job and beyond with Alumni Services. NMTI is committed to assisting alumni with job search needs throughout the lifetime of their career.
- Flexible: NMTI offers day, evening and weekend classes to fit most schedules
- Short-term: You can obtain your diploma in as little as 9 months
- Hands-on: You begin hands-on training as early as your first course
- Affordable: Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Job preparation: Resume writing, job interviewing and job search support is available to all students and alumni
At NMTI, coursework includes Swedish massage therapy, neuromuscular massage therapy, reflexology, Shiatsu, and sportsmassage. Our curriculum also covers anatomy and physiology, and ethics and professionalism. After completing coursework, students are eligible to test for state licensure via the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB). NMTI offers NCBTMB test preparation to all enrolled students and graduates.
- Falls Church, VA
- Egg Harbor Township/Atlantic City, NJ
- Philadelphia, PA
Get started today by answering a few questions.>>>