Start Training for a Rewarding Career in Massage Therapy!
At National Holistic Institute, our history and network of relationships in the field continue to help our graduates succeed. With campuses across California, we offer a comprehensive massage therapy training program that prepares our graduates for a successful career in massage therapy. Whether you are looking to start your career or take it to the next level, NHI has a program for you.
Los Angeles (Studio City) Campus
The National Holistic Institute’s Los Angeles, Studio City campus can be accessed conveniently by car or metro and is an easy ten-minute walk from the Universal City metro red line station. National Holistic Institute Los Angeles offers students of massage therapy an educational opportunity with all the advantages of a large school, while maintaining the personal teaching approach of a small school.
The National Holistic Institute Los Angeles campus offers the Core Massage Therapy program.
Core Massage Therapy is a 900 hour program that fully prepares graduates for a successful career as a massage therapist. Graduates receive a Massage Therapist and Health Educator diploma.
At NHI you will receive hands-on training through our teaching clinic from dedicated instructors with a combined 530 years of experience. Additionally, we offer daytime, evening and weekend classes to accommodate your busy schedule. It is our goal to see you learn and embrace the material and go on to have a successful career you love. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. So why wait?
Go back to school. Find work you love.
Fill out the form to get started today!
Accredited through ACCET
National Holistic Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is listed by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. In support of ACCET's standards, NHI upholds the following principles of professional ethics and training in massage:
- To provide programs of study that are educationally sound, up-to-date, of high quality and are demonstrably effective.
- To maintain fair, ethical and clearly stated advertising, admission, and enrollment practices by accurately and fairly representing our institution and its services to all people.
- To provide effective student counseling and motivational programs that recognize individual differences and ensure successful student retention, graduation and employability where applicable.
- To demonstrate the ultimate benefit of private educational training programs through satisfied participants.
- To maintain an effective peer review system that ensures proper and ethical administration of all financial aspects of the institution.
- To promote the concept of voluntary self-regulation inherent in the accreditation process.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the people we serve through local community involvement and participation.
- To demonstrate the effectiveness of private educational training, thereby providing essential skills to support a productive American workforce.
- To promote continuing education and training programs of the highest quality and integrity.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please click here.