What They’re Known For
Northwestern College (NC) was founded in 1902 to support Chicago’s rapidly growing business community. A two-year, family-owned private college, NC has two campuses serving over 1,500 students in the greater Chicago area. NC provides education in the fields of Health Care, Legal, and Business, which students may complete in 24 months or less. NC offers small class sizes, enthusiastic faculty members, and scheduling flexibility. With over 100 years of experience, NC prides itself on the insight and experience to meet growing and shifting workforce demands.
· Programs offered at NC include Massage Therapy, Health Information Technology, Business Administration, Accounting, Paralegal, Criminal Justice, and more!
· Financial aid may be available for those who qualify, including grants, loans, and other opportunities.I
· Numerous scholarships are available through NC to those who qualify. In fact, last year NC made more than four million dollars available in scholarships!II
· NC offers individualized Career Assistance: staff is dedicated and accountable to helping students and graduates seek their first post-graduation job, and it has long-lasting relationships built with many companies in the area.III
· NC offers students flexibility. Class scheduled can include opportunities to take courses online to meet the demands of busy life and work schedules.
Why We Love Northwestern College:
· While most people view college as a way to get a job, NC views college as “a way to get a specific education for a very specific career”!V