Southeastern College Offers Career Education Designed for Working Adults
As a student at Southeastern College, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to prepare for a rewarding career in occupations such as:
• Massage Therapy
• Medical Assisting
• Diagnostic Medical Sonography
• Pharmacy Technology
• Practical Nursing
• Surgical Technology and more
Programs vary by campus
Why Southeastern College
Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern College a great choice for busy working adults. Small classes ensure personalized attention for each student, and you will gain career skills in an educational environment that simulates the workplace, so you can begin using your education immediately on the job.
• Prepare for a new career in as few as eight months
• Learn from dedicated instructors in a caring, friendly learning environment
• Financial aid is available to those who qualify
• Career placement assistance is available for graduates
Contact us today to find out more about why Southeastern College is the right choice to reach your career goals.