Comprehensive Degrees - 100% Online
Jacksonville University (JU) allows you to complete your classes anywhere – from the comfort of your own home to the breakroom at work or while traveling.
Here are just a few highlights of our online programs:
● Earn the same degree awarded to on-campus students
● Learn from doctoral degree trained and nationally recognized faculty
● Access lectures in many formats: Video and MP4
● Download lectures and listen or watch anytime, anywhere
● Manageable 8-week courses with six convenient start times throughout the year
● Study part- or full-time
● Convenient free online application
Advance Your Career with a BSN or MSN
Healthcare organizations are putting an increased demand upon RNs to further their educational credentials with advanced degrees. JU offers several nursing program options that allow you to complete your BSN and MSN either full- or part-time or even take a session off if needed. You can work, go to school, and study anytime day or night with online lectures and tests.
For nursing students:
- Receive 30 credits for your current unencumbered U.S. RN license
- Credits from AA, AAS, & AS, ADN and diploma nursing programs will automatically be evaluated for transfer credit
- Save 10 credits towards your MSN or your fast track RN to MSN
MS in Health Informatics Opens New Career Paths
If you currently work in healthcare and want to help improve patient care, or you are in an IT job and hoping to move into the healthcare sector, an MS in Health Informatics (MSHI) can help you achieve your evolving career goals. Master’s-level knowledge in health informatics allows nurses, healthcare specialists and IT professionals a way to expand on existing skills and expertise in order to achieve career advancement.
Here is a sampling of potential careers for MSHI graduates:
● Health informatics consultant
● Health informatics director
● Nursing informatics specialist
● Electronic medical record keeper
● Healthcare interoperability manager
● Healthcare IT project manager
● Meaningful use specialist
MSABA and MSOL - Take Your Business Career to the Next Level!
The two newest online degree offerings from the JU Davis College of Business are MS in Applied Business Analytics (MSABA) and MS in Organizational Leadership (MSOL). These degrees provide a convenient, 100% online learning experience for professionals in various fields of business, IT and management.
Shape Strategy with JU’s MSABA
Graduates of JU's MS in Applied Business Analytics (MSABA) are positioned to be tomorrow’s leaders in using statistical modeling and other data analysis techniques to provide the foundation for sound business choices by CEOs and other decision makers.
Students in the MS in Applied Business Analytics will:
- Be immersed in the latest techniques for data visualization, predictive analytics & more
- Be introduced to best practices in project management
- Present their work in numerous formats to a variety of audiences
- Gain hands-on experience in applied managerial analytics & essentials of quantitative methods
Lead the way with JU’s MSOL
JU’s MS in Organizational Leadership prepares you to take charge of your organization and your career. You’ll come away with the skills needed to handle the strategic, managerial and ethical challenges of the modern workplace. Most importantly, you’ll develop the level of confidence and personal leadership style that lead to success.
Every organization relies on leaders. Those who know how to weigh pros and cons in an organized fashion, then make educated, sound, insightful decisions. JU's MS in Organizational Leadership provides the tools you need to make the important decisions that will shape the future of your company.
Students in the MS in Organizational Leadership will:
● Build strategic, organizational and individual insights
● Launch their leadership development process
● Gain experience and a framework for handling difficult ethical situations
● Be introduced to communication strategies and skills
● Develop a broad framework for evaluating operations management practices
Jacksonville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. The nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The JU Davis College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).