The USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work educates students with diverse backgrounds from across the country through its on-campus and online programs. Delivered by a top-ranked school of social work (#12, by U.S. News & World Report), the program is celebrated for its innovation; contributions to the field; and dedicated, engaging faculty. Universities, organizations and governments from around the world look to the school for expertise in social work education, clinical practice, research and program innovation.
The MSW@USC program offers three departments of study:
- Adults and Healthy Aging
- Children, Youth and Families
- Community, Organization and Business Innovation
- The University of Southern California’s online Master of Social Work (MSW) program is accredited by the CSWE.
- The MSW@USC features live, face-to-face classes; highly produced, self-paced course content; a highly engaged community; and small class sizes with a 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- Ranked #12 by U.S. News & World Report, the USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work is one of the highest-ranked social work schools to offer an online, nationwide MSW.
- The MSW@USC finds field education placements for its students, with more than 4,000 placement sites worldwide.
- Students gain confidence and skills with the Virtual Field Practicum (VFP), the MSW@USC’s required, supervised online clinical experience in the virtual classroom.
- The MSW@USC is the only online MSW program with VFP, an online field experience in which students hone skills in a supervised setting prior to entering community placement.