Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
At WCU you can benefit from:
- Career-oriented, concentrated curriculum that can allow you to earn a degree in as little as 12 months
- A dedicated faculty made up of nursing scholars, health care professionals, and clinical experts
- A hands-on training approach
- A Career Services team that assists with resume writing, job searching and interviewing workshops, as well as Career Fairs and visits from industry recruiters
- Financial Aid department to help you discover what forms of funding could be available to you, including loans, grants, and scholarships
Health care is a growing field that can provide plenty of exciting opportunities, including roles where you offer hands-on care, such as nursing. If you are ready to prepare for an incredible, lifelong career, take the first step by checking out the program options available at WCU today!