100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Liberty
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- Financial Aid
o 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
- Tuition discounts for
o Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
o Emergency Response Personnel
- Corporate Tuition Assistance
o Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
- Other convenient payment options are available