Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Logan College of Chiropractic prepares students to become Doctors of Chiropractic (DC) who are superbly educated and clinically competent practicing portal-of-entry chiropractic physicians. This is a campus based program.
- The Doctorate of Health Professions Education (DHPE) online degree provides the opportunity for health professionals to gain knowledge in academic leadership, education technology, research, statistics, curriculum development, delivery and assessment.
- The Master of Science in Health Informatics (MSHI) online degree is designed to provide graduate students with a skill-set that helps those new to the field of health informatics to transition into it and those already there to rise to the next professional level.
- The Master of Science in Nutrition and Human Performance (MSN) online degree is an interdisciplinary, comprehensive graduate program designed to analyze diet and health status, assess nutrition deficiencies and offer clients evidence-based nutrition and lifestyle recommendations.
- The Master of Science in Sports Science and Rehabilitation (MSR) online degree is an interdisciplinary, comprehensive graduate program designed to provide a unique preparation for sports injury and performance management.