Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
Why Choose ACU?
- Regionally accredited
- Exceptional academics
- Recognized leader in mobile learning
- Online programs designed for working professionals
- 100% online programs
As a student at ACU, you will be part of a Christ-centered learning community; be encouraged to incorporate your faith and professional experiences into your educational experience; and develop meaningful, lifelong relationships with others.
Our faculty is intentional about forming relationships, getting to know you, and taking an interest in you, both in and out of the classroom. As a student, you’ll be encouraged, supported, and mentored by people who are committed to your success and your personal well-being. In addition, you’ll be assigned a dedicated team of advisors that will help you along the way and help you meet your educational goals.
- Named a 2014 Apple Distinguished School in recognition of a culture of innovation, leadership in the area of mobility, and overall educational excellence.
- Ranked among the nation's Top 20 regional universities (West) as determined by U.S. News & World Report in its new ""America's Best Colleges"" guide in 2015.
- Named one of ""America's Best Colleges"" in 2014 as determined by Forbes Magazine.
- The Princeton Review named Abilene Christian University one of the ""Best in the West"" for 2014.