At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy Administration
- Health Services Finance
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% online and CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
With an online MPH from the University of Nevada, Reno, you can propel your future in a variety of fields, including:
- Educational institutions
- Health care
- Managed care organizations
- National Tier 1 University (U.S. News & World Report)
- Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
- On average, students pay less in tuition than at comparative online MPH programs
- Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Top public research university
- No GRE requirement
- 100% online coursework
- Graduate in as little as 24 months